We firmly believe in community and we want to ensure that all members of our community are involved in and engaged by the Festival. We ensure that there is a mix of free and paid for events to ensure that everyone can participate. Inclusion matters to us. Telegraph Hill Festival is run on a voluntary basis. No one involved with the Festival is paid.
Locally sourced Beers, Lager, cider and gin
Our Festival Bar is committed to promoting local enterprises and sending zero to landfill. Our range of beers, lager, cider and gin are exclusively sourced locally from:
- Brockley Brewery– brewing great beer and lager just down the road; committed to paying a living wage; sourcing energy from 100% renewables; supporting Shelter, Help Refugees, Cancer Research and Marie Curie
- Ignition Brewery– located in Sydenham, employing and training people with learning disabilities to brew awesome beer: a not for profit company paying a living wage
- Little Bird Gin– another local start-up, based in Peckham
- Telegraph Hill Cider– a local start-up operating in Brockley, using apples from the home counties
Food from our local area
We have teamed up with some wonderful local food suppliers to provide food at many of our events.
- El Vermut– A Nunhead wine bar – look out for their little van bringing a range of fabulous vermouths and a charcuterie platter to some of our events
- Flock & Herd– Award winning free range meat, poultry and charcuterie, and home of “London’s Best Sausage”
- Masala Wala– Award-winning Pakistani home cooking from a family-run restaurant in Brockley Cross
- Peppeckish– Italian home cooking as served every Wednesday and Saturday at the Hill Station Cafe
- The Hill Bakery & Deli– Purveyors of excellent artisan breads, farm-made cheeses, exceptional wines and a whole host of other lovely things to eat and drink
We receive no public funding but are grateful for the support of the following in-kind supporters:
St Catherine’s Church Hatcham
The Telegraph Hill Centre
The Hill Station
We are pleased to work with these local organisations and businesses.