Good Humour comedy club comes to the Telegraph Hill festival for the second year running, with host Joe Bates and the best acts on the circuit. Good Humour's aim is to bring great comedians to SE14 and raise money for charity: since 2020 it has raised over £1000 for many different local charities.
• Rosie Wilby: award-winning comedian, author, speaker and the creator of global hit podcast and book The Breakup Monologues. She has appeared many times on BBC Radio 4 programmes including Woman’s Hour, Loose Ends, Saturday Live and Four Thought, on TV programmes including Good Morning Britain and at major festivals including Latitude and Glastonbury.
• Kuan Wen-Huang: as seen on Comedy Central
• Kathryn Mather: Amused Moose Breakthrough Comedian 2020, South East New Comedian of the Year 2018 – Winner. “Very funny with a distinctive comic voice” – Nish Kumar
• Don Biswas: - had own standup special on Radio 4, multiple TV and radio credits
• Richard Spalding - winner of the panel prize in Manchester's Beat the Frog competition this year
• Victoria Howden:
Doors open at 7.30pm.